Welcome to NoobTubers
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of NoobTubers's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use NoobTubers's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
In order to use the Service, you will be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to Noobtubers will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- 3 day and 30 day grace. Noobtubers offers packages to members who would like their content pinned or featured on the website. To learn more about our packages benefits and limitations, please visit our FAQ page. Noobtubers may, in its sole discretion, refuse to issue a package, terminate a package at any time and/or impose restrictions on the use of a package.
- Paid Memberships. If you wish to purchase a subscription to our Services, you must select one of the Service packages that are offered by Noobtubers (a “Membership+”). The various Membership types offered by Noobtubers, as well as the fees, benefits, features and certain limitations associated with each Membership type, are described on our Membership Page. In order to purchase a Membership, you will be asked to pay through PayPal gateway.
- Membership Changes; Revocation. Noobtubers reserves the right to modify or discontinue any Membership type and/or any associated fees, benefits, features and limitations at any time, at its sole discretion, by updating the Membership Page (“Membership Changes”). If you have already purchased a Membership when a Membership Change is made, the Membership Change will go into effect for you at the next renewal of your Membership .
- In addition, if Noobtubers determines, in its sole discretion, that you have abused your rights as a Member of our community, or acted in bad faith in any way, including, without limitation, by failing to make payments, canceling automatic charges, failing to pay for packages, failing to comply with our Rules of Conduct (as defined below), or otherwise engaged in behavior that Noobtubers deems inappropriate, Noobtubers reserves the right to revoke your membership without liability to you.
. You may also cancel your monthly subscription at any time via your account page, but due to the nature of the Service no refunds will be made for any membership fees already paid, Once you cancel you will no longer have access to the Service, including all content and community resources, once your current membership period is completed.
Unless otherwise stated, NoobTubers and/or it's licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on NoobTubers. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://noobtubers.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://noobtubers.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://noobtubers.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://noobtubers.com
Redistribute content from NoobTubers (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. NoobTubers does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofNoobTubers, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws NoobTubersshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- NoobTubers reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to NoobTubers a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Disclaimer: This section of the website is made available so that our members can buy, sell, or trade their surplus content creating / streaming equipment. Please be aware that Noobtubers does not accept or assume any responsibility whatsoever for any transactions between members who use this websites feature; nor for the enforcement of copyrights or licenses for media, including, but not limited to, software, videos, or written works. It is up to sellers and buyers to perform due diligence with regard to whether the author or licencor deems such works to be transferable to another owner. Noobtubers will not get involved or intervene in any disputes that arise between any participants involved in transactions that occur through the use of this website feature. “Buyer beware” and “seller beware” should always be kept in mind when entering into transactions when using this website's classifieds.
We do our best to limit the feature for paying members through the use of a membership fee,but sometimes a scammer can slip through. If you encounter a scammer be sure to report them to staff via "Report" button
- Noobtubers is not responsible for ensuring payment methods conform to any agreement,law,regulation or rule -compliance is your responsibility. Buyers should also understand that by paying for merchandise using PayPal's personal payment option,they forfeit any recourse they might pursue with PayPal should a transaction not go satisfactorily. Ads mentioning using this PayPal option will b rejected,as this is unlawful theft of service and Noobtubers won't allow it.
- Offer as much disclosure about the item you are selling.
- Do not post personal information in your ad,once sold use them PM feature.
- Noobtubers reserves the right to delete any ad from our website without written or verbal communication to the seller.
- Noobtubers is not responsible for any loss a seller incurs on our website nor is Noobtubers responsible for any damaged goods you may get from a seller on our website.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of NoobTubers's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.